Welcome to University Health Services (UHS) at Kent State University, located in the DeWeese building on Eastway Drive. Our facility is home to UHS, Student Accessibility Services and the College of Public Health research laboratory.
Staff & Services
Our staff includes board certified physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, licensed psychologists, pharmacists, physical therapists, and radiographers. University Health Services provides non-emergent outpatient care to all eligible students, faculty, and staff, including: examination and treatment for illness and minor injuries, women's health care, laboratory, x-ray, physical therapy, pharmacy services, and health education.
We accept all Kent State employee health plans and other major carriers. Self-pay rates are available for uninsured patients.
UHS strives to help you succeed at Kent State and maintain a healthy lifestyle. We're here to help in any way possible, so explore to learn more about the services that we offer.
News & Announcements
UHS & PHarmacy hours
8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
In an emergency, please call 911. To reach the 24-hour nurse line, call 330-672-2326.
- Reduce Stress
- Feeling a Little Sad?
- Safe Spring Break
- National Alcohol Screening Day
- "I know people, and I think you're awesome!"
- BARC Alert
Winter Safety Tips
Problem Gambling Awareness
- Coverage Through Parents
- Health Reform - Questions About the Extension of Dependent Coverage to Age 26
- For Young Adults
- The Top Five Things You Need to Know About The Affordable Care Act
Current Issues in Healthcare
- Effects of Lifting Blood Donations on Men Who Have Sex with Men
- End Discrimination against Gay and Bisexual Blood Donors
- HHS Advisory Committee on Blood Safety and Availability
- Senators Send Letter to FDA Calling for End to Blood Donation Ban
- FDA's MSM Blood Donation Information Flyer